New Website

I opened my new SHOPIFY website today with a tin snippets update- include 20 components, toggles and pendants.

Please take a minute to check out my new site and let me know what you think of it. I know there is still some tweaking that needs to be done, for example the banner is too big for the mobile version of the site so I may have to do something there.

I will be adding more pages like galleries, and calendars for upcoming events, and probably link to my Flickr page. I am signed up to take a free Webinar on how to open a Shopify store, next week.  I am looking forward to it!

It's so good to be back up and running after a short hiatus while my computer broke and replacement computer came in. But we are back up and running!! YAY!

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!
Can you believe 2017 is in a few days!!??






Comments

  1. It's great to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/04/2017

    It may have just been my browser but i couldn't click your blog posts link at the bottom of your home page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started blogging there yet. SOON!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha